Friday, November 11, 2011

I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU.

If i could have relations with a pair of shoes... it would hands down be these. HOLY MOTHEREFFINGSHITBALLS.




I spotted these ELLERY platforms a while ago in the pinky nude with studs but DAMN. I never saw the plain black until I googled lucite heel a couple days ago. SHIT#$%^&*!@#$123456789FUCK. Get on my feet already!

Here's the studded version. I think I'm much more suited to plain black but I could see my personal geisha Eurie ( who gives me lapdances and makes me tea) rocking these. ooooh yeaaah 

A letter to my love, ELLERY Guillotine platforms,

Why do you have to show up in my life and then go and do stupid shit like that (shit being the fact that I can only find you on this japanese site that I can't even read. wtf) I think we can try and make this work but there's also another thing. You would dent my non-wallet wallet $880. Again wtf. You look so sexy and sleek, simple and clean. That is why I love you and we were meant to be. So if you could do me a favor and fall from the fashion heavens and into my lap, that would be great actually. Thanks. 

Yours truly,

Secret lover and internet platform creeper

CHELSEY




I would maybe sell my pinky toe for you.... Is that weird? 


And If you came in neon lucite... both pinky toes

No comments:

Post a Comment