Sunday, January 8, 2012

White.Black.Leopard.











Sleeveless Blazer--H&M
Jumper--Forever 21
Sunnies--Karen Walker


I recently purchased this blazer at H&M and it's fucking BEAUTTIIFULLLLL.
It has chiffon on the side panels and back waist. It was the last one in stock and in a size 2!!!

I went to the Observatory---yet again---to show my bf's friends around town.
I'd say I've been up here almost every single day for hiking or just enjoying its awesomeness.

The sunglasses. Let me just tell you. I've been wanting these for over 2 years now and I finally had extra money to buy these on Bonadrag. It was a tough decision between these or the Karen Walker 'Harvest' sunglasses...
I don't think I've ever had leopard sunglasses so, I just went for it dammit.

By the way---the last photo was taken by my iPhone...
fucking technology (is awesome).


Hope everyone had a nice and sweaty week!

xx Eurie

No comments:

Post a Comment