Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holy Harness










So---This may look a little bondage-y...

How the hell did I end up with these images 
when actually...I googled 'Dolce Vita Jemma Red' ?

Long story short, I DID google for potential shoes to buy on my list and 'Jemma' 
happened to be #1.
I scroll down to see if I can see any photos of girls wearing them and that's how 
I came across the first photo.
I browsed through her blog and found out that she makes leather harnesses...

and then I died.


I thought about those photos of Abbey Lee Kershaw wearing body harnesses in Vogue Russia
 (April 2011).
I think it's pretty decently priced for all the labor that goes into making every harness according to your measurements.


Well---
Now I won't stop thinking about body harnesses until I get one,
or make one myself.



Check out Zana Bayne's online store---JIZZTASTIC.



(ZanaBayne, StyleFarm)

No comments:

Post a Comment