Monday, December 5, 2011

Past Week

Hat--Vintage
Sweater--Inhabit
Skirt- Mama made it
Boots--Vintage




Very sexy white/black bowling shoes




WITTLE CREEPERS!!!!


Snakeskin heel ankle boots!




Metal heel boots--Topshop







Christmas vest---awesome




This past weekend I went to TwentyFiveDegrees at The Roosevelt and ate my own crafted burger! YES. I said burger. My close friends know not to even ask if I would want to eat one. It's actually hilarious if I think about it. But, this burger joint was a little different---started off with a tasty-ass whiskey drink which I already forgot the name of, wine, french fries, and sweet potato fries. 
After pounding the drinks, it was crafting time baby!
Veggie burger with roasted red pepper, roasted tomato, prosciutto, sauerkraut, and mild burrata cheese. 
I wanted to keep eating the burger but we were going to be late to Cirque du Soleil Iris at the Kodak Theatre.


Umm...the dancers in Cirque du Soliel aren't human. They're from a different planet where their bodies can bend in any shape. Ask them to transform their body into a bicycle----they'll give you a motorcycle with a guy driving with his left foot. 
The show was so entertaining to watch!


After, we went to The Spare Room, which is also at The Roosevelt, and drank a bit more and played two rounds of bowling. I must say---I sucked rats ass. Maybe because my nickname on the scoreboard was Blue Balls.


Saturday morning, we went to Unique LA in downtown and shopped for cute little gifts. Lots of amazing vendors and stylish shoppers! Aaaaaand---unlimited red and white wine----INTO IT!
One of the things I purchased was a white truffle salt---it smells very garlic-y. I will be sprinkling it on everything I eat from now on. YUMMM!


Saturday night----was mental.
Drunk bitches everywhere...
That's the holiday spirit. 


'Twas a great weekend with my partner-in-crime. 


Stay tuned---I will post something about what NOT to wear anymore1











No comments:

Post a Comment